Pages

2.25.2013

happy monday...said no one ever



I think everyone can agree that Mondays simply suck. What are ways to start off your week right? try hitting the gym and eating healthy. Beginning your week in a positive way will surely make Friday come sooner. With only one week left until the Bahamas I was sure to get back on schedule with my eating habits and workouts. After class I ran a nice 4 miles with some cycling and abs. A mixed cardio workout can never hurt. My post workout lunch included a Chobani and fresh salad with quinoa. Greek yogurt and quinoa are a fantastic source of protein! Of course I indulged with with my morning iced coffee too. Make sure to drink lots of water, especially after your long weekend! I make sure to carry bottled water with me everywhere I go. It even helps you feel more full and keeps you from picking throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment